Tuesday, April 4, 2017

when i came to your house ayyakannu asks h raja


The Tamilnadu farmer Iyyakanu declared if H.Raja proof if got loan from bank means I will commit suicide if is not means whether that person commit suicide
The Tamilnadu peasants are protesting for cancel their loan from the nationalized co-operative society and they demand to fulfill their needs. The peasant Iyyakannu given interview to the media, that he said ADMK pointing that we are protest for DMK Kanimozhi and Trichy Siva guidance and the BJP is blaming we are from the Congress and ADMK party is stimulating our protest but really that we are not under any party guidance we are protest to get our needs and welfare activities. Some of the person says that I have RD car and I got loan from the bank. The BJP member Tamizhisai Sounder Rajan said that am not a farmer and I am not have land to cultivate agriculture. 
H.Raja said I got debt from bank, I don’t have account and I don’t have debt only one account has to get gas cylinder. I make a call to H.Raja and asked about that when I was came to your home and the person apology for that declaration and said the congress person Rahul Gandhi met you that was create  a declination. And also that person said to me to get back and forsake the protest here and go to Tamulnadu for protest for your needs. 
India is a democratic country and we can protest at any place in a democratic country. Why we go back to Tamilnadu we are protest with the central government and the bank loan we got from Central bank. So we don’t go back. Tamizhisai said you demand to cancel the debt instead of this your family persons involve in prostitution is this way to treat the farmers and the individual respect is collapsed and how could talk like this she talk discourteous manner. 
Forsooth I am not got any loan from any bank if they proof received a debt from the bank by H.Raja means I will hand for suicide. If they are not prove means whether they commit a suicide the Iyyakanu farmers challenges with the H.Raja.

No comments:

Post a Comment